How is it Monday already, and moreover, how is it March already? Well, this week, we are doing a countdown of sorts. We are counting down something special which we hope to reveal next week but fizzybunting is counting down to your wedding day.
We are doing a T-minus seven days kinda thing, so it can help you count down those all important last moments. It's super simple but do you really need something complicated in the days leading up to the 'I dos'? So here we go...
Seven days before...
- Get your pens out - Consider pre-writing your thank you cards. How can you do this you ask? Well sure you want to personalise each one with a mention to the gift they bought you but you can write names, address envelopes and stick on the stamps! Trust me it saves a whole heap of time in the days after your wedding day, ones that could be better spent if you know what I mean!
- Finish those DIY's - By now these should mostly be done but you may have a few bits left to do. If you haven't started, don't start now but if you're 90% there, keep going in these last few days. Next make sure you pack them away safely and arrange for everything to be transported to the venue.
- Confirm times - Ring your suppliers and just do a final check. Of course if you have a wedding planner you can call them with any worries but if it's down to you, just email, ring or text them and confirm times, deliveries and anything else left.
- Finish your order of service cards - You should know how things are gonna roll on the day by now so get those printed and assembled.
- Get a spa treatment - I would recommend having one with ample time before the day itself so that if anything goes wrong, you get a breakout or a rash etc, you have enough time to fix it.
Tomorrow we are talking a few days to go and what you should be doing/thinking about, check back for T-minus a few days!
Image Smitten on Paper