As the traditional wedding season comes to a close, there are still many brides patiently waiting for their day to arrive. If your wedding happens to take place within the next month then this post is for you!
Here's eight things you need to know before your wedding day...
1. A timeline given to key people in your wedding day is a pretty cool tool to have. Our wedding timeline post should help :)
2. Things will go wrong, the sooner you realise the better and by planning for all eventualities you're safeguarding your day.
3. Keep friends/family and everyone in the know. A great way to do that is to place a chalkboard at the entrance with an order of the day.
4. Put the seating plan in an easy to access place - trouble brews when guests don't know where they're sitting.
5. Get everything done with a minimum of two weeks to go, you can enjoy the final days without dreaming about DIY.
6. Make sure everything is paid off before the day. You don't want to be clearing invoices in the days after your wedding or on your honeymoon.
7. Pack your wedding night bag in the final few days, don't do it on the morning of the wedding!
8. And finally, remember a wedding is for life. What comes after the wedding is what matters most.